Sunday 24 March 2013

Tips on Buying a Boat: Seven Tips on What should you look for when investing in watercraft

I discovered sailing many years ago and found it to be a wonderful way to enjoy time with friends and family as well as a way to get away from the office and become totally entranced and absorbed with a world that I did not know existed. I love to sail, so much that I became a certified American Sailing Association Sailing Instructor.

It has been 30 years now that I've sailed the Chesapeake Bay, East Coast U.S.A. and the Caribbean Islands and I've been fortunate to have owned a number sailing vessels, currently two Beneteau sail boats.

You can find additional info at the following links:

Click Here for more information
Click Here for more information

No comments:

Post a Comment