Monday 29 July 2013

Weight Loss with Hypnosis and NLP

As we move into summer, many people have weight loss on their minds... the ideal body for that bathing suit, the perfect look at the beach. Even if you don't live in a warm area, you may be traveling to one. Or, perhaps you are a hypnotherapist who works with weight loss clients.

This month I thought it would be exciting for me to share with you how I use hypnotherapy with weight loss clients. Of all the services I provide at my office, the MOST sought after is always weight loss. So, let's take a look at how to accomplish the goal of weight loss with hypnosis and a little NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming).


I always have clients see me for 3-6 sessions depending on the severity of their weight loss situation, their financial situation, and their general enthusiasm about losing weight. Here is how I break down the hypnosis weight loss sessions:

Session 1: Hypnosis for Confidence.
In this session, I am focused on raising the client's self-image.

Session 2: Hypnosis for Weight Loss.
The focus is on what they now eat which needs to be reduced or eliminated. Additionally, I get them to eat healthy foods such as fruits and vegetables.

Session 3: NLP.
Tony Robbins would call this the "Dickens Pattern." I go a step further and combine it with the "Swoosh" pattern. This newsletter is too brief to allow me to elaborate, but within the coming year I will release a book specifically on NLP. Basically, I'm having the client look ahead 10 years and see him or herself. The big question is "Do you like what you see?"

Sessions 4-6: Hypnosis for Motivation.
Here I am focused on motivating them to exercise. As I mentioned, I see a client for 3-6 sessions. The number of motivation sessions depends on the client.

That is my complete hypnosis weight loss protocol. If you are a hypnotherapist, feel free to use it. If you are seeing a hypnotherapist, perhaps you should ask him or her if they use a similar weight loss hypnosis protocol.

2 comments:

  1. nice blog!If you have tried every diet under the sun and still cannot lose weight, we can help you understand unconscious barriers to SuccessfulWeight Loss Using Hypnosis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the well explained paragraph for weight loss. It will help everyone. Looking for more posted related to health.

    ReplyDelete